I adore this ring! It is crafted from sterling silver and an oval shaped carnelian stone cabochon. The band tapers up for a great looking modernist design when viewed from the side as well. This is a substantial piece with great weight and it just feels wonderful when worn. I was not able to determine the maker but I would expect it to have been made by an artist with pieces of great quality.
Condition: In very good condition with expected light scratching to the silver and a small section of very faint scratches on the carnelian. They would not show in the photos on the stone but they are there upon close inspection.
- Time period: circa 1950's
- Materials: sterling silver, carnelian. Weight = 18 grams.
- Approx. measurements: Top= 27 mm high and 23 mm wide. Band is 7 mm wide at the bottom and it tapers to 3 mm. Size = 7.5
- Designer: unknown
- Markings/Signatures: STERLING
- Shipping: Ships quick in 0-1 business days in a free gift box!